Sunday, August 24, 2008

Week of Big Events!




I am sitting here watching the closing ceremonies for the Olympics - and I want to know what the Chinese are on.

So this was a big week. I started my last semester of law school, my friends JoAnne and Brian welcomed their little girl Maddie and Awna is leaving for France! Big week! We visited little Maddie in the hospital on her second day of life and I think she's one cute little baby and from here on out, whenever I see an alpaca I will think of her.

On Sunday we went up the AV for the Fair - it was 110 degrees and it was bad, that's all I have to say about that.

Sunday night we went to a lovely little Morrocan place in San Pedro for Awna's last going away party - it was a lot of fun and I really like Morrocan food. Bye Awna, have fun in France, one day I will give you my email address :)

Tim just finished cleaning the ferret cage - he really is the best huband ever. He literally just cleaned out crap from a cage for over an hour.

Next week we leave for Mexico - woo hoo!!!

No comments: